This has been hell week for me. We had a “big sale” at the day job. For me that means, no days off, 12-hour days all on my feet on asphalt. We can’t wear anything but dress shoes, which offer no support. I am beat! My sales are down because I’ve had issues with my health and with my manager. And the fact that my sales are down mean my job is in jeopardy. I meet with a surgeon on October 3rd to schedule my gallbladder removal. YAY!
But when talking with a friend the other day, I gave some really great advice. Advice I intend to follow. My friend felt like they had no control, like things were just happening to them. I jokingly said they’d make a horrible protagonist. Then I told them, “Don’t forget, you are master of your own domain. You have the ultimate control over your own life. Look at all the positive things you have going on.” I listed every positive thing I could think of.
So I am taking a stand. I am Master of My Own Domain (and I don’t mean website.) Here’s all the good stuff going on in my life.
- I have two five star reviews on Amazon.
- I’ve been invited by local radio station WEFM to sit and chat with them about my book. Squeee
- My book is now available on eReader and paperback.
- I have one great book review so far.
- I have done two author interviews and just found a request for another in my inbox.
- I’m already selling books.
- I have beautiful and healthy children.
- If love paid the bills, I’d be living in a mansion. I’m surrounded by love – EVERYDAY.